Friday, January 4, 2013

Self-Introduction

 Hi! My name is Choi Young San. I live in Wonju. Members of my family are 7: Parents, grandmother, one older brother, two porcupines and me. The porcupines are really cute. I want to post their pictures.

 I learned to play the piano for 8 years, however, now I stopped learning it, because of studying. Therefore, I want to learn other instruments, but I can't. And I like playing soccer, but I'm not good at playing soccer. Now, I think you know many things about me. I hope to spend this camp happily with you. Bye!!

-----------------This is a picture of a porcupine. It looks like my porcupine, but this is no my porcupine.
썸네일

10 comments:

  1. Wooo- Show me yours someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won't be bored because you have a lot of family members. I won't a porcupine to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I am always bored. I'm sorry, but who are you?^^;;

      Delete
  3. Oh, I didn't know your family memebers are 7! What a big family in Korea!
    I want to see your porcupine.
    I like soccer but not good at it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really? Actually, I think you will have a sports talent.

      Delete
  4. Hi Yooung san,

    It's good to learn some things about you. The picture of the animal is called a hedgehog though, not a porcupine. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    It would be great to have a pet that is so cute like porcupines. You should be great at playing the piano since you have learned the piano for 8 years! I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hedgehog is really cute, but it is difficult to play with hedgehogs.

      Delete